As the high-pressure blower is widely used, its model selection is relatively complicated. Let's first understand the principle and characteristics of high-pressure blower, so as to facilitate better selection.
What is high pressure blower?
Under design conditions, blowers with air pressure of 30kPa~200KPa or compression ratio of e=1.3~3 belong to the category of high-pressure blowers. At present, gas ring vacuum pumps are generally classified as high-pressure blowers in the industry. High pressure blower, also called high pressure blower, is different from ordinary centrifugal high pressure blower.
Principle of high pressure blower:
When the impellers rotate, the gas between the impellers is accelerated along the blade and diameter due to the rotating pressure. After being forced into the outer gas ring, the gas returns to the base of the blade due to the pressure difference and is accelerated. The surrounding gas runs in the rotating direction to achieve the supercharging effect. After the gas runs to the exhaust pipe, the pressure is greater than the system pressure, so the gas is discharged out of the pipe.
Characteristics of high-pressure blower
In general, high-pressure blowers have the following characteristics:
1. It has double functions of blowing and sucking, one machine can be used for both sucking and blowing;
2. Running without oil, the output air is clean;
3. Compared with centrifugal blower and medium pressure blower, its pressure is much higher, often more than ten times that of centrifugal blower;
4. If the pump body is die-cast as a whole, and the shockproof mounting foot seat is used, its requirements on the mounting foundation are also very low, and it can even run normally without fixing the foot seat, which is very convenient and saves installation cost and installation period;
5. Compared with other types of blowers, such as Roots blower, the noise of its operation is low, and the greater the power, the more obvious it is, and it will be displayed above 5.5KW;
6. Maintenance-free use; Its loss parts are only two bearings, which basically do not need maintenance within the warranty period;
7. The mechanical wear of the high-pressure blower is very small, because there are no other mechanical contact parts except bearings, so the service life is of course very long. As long as it is under normal use conditions, there is no problem in 3 ~ 5 years.
Matters needing attention in selection of high-pressure blower
Generally speaking, the following two steps are required:
1. It is necessary to determine what function of the high-pressure blower is used in the field, whether it is suction or blowing, and find the pressure-flow curve corresponding to the high-pressure blower; If you look at the wrong curve, sometimes the selected products can not be used;
2. According to the calculated pressure and flow, find the working curve above the working point corresponding to both pressure and flow on the graph; Then choose the model of high-pressure blower according to the working curve; as long as it is a different job site, its demand for pressure and flow rate is different, so if you want to get relatively accurate data, you need to carry out relevant calculations. This needs to be done by professional designers or consulting with professional companies.