Air bearing blowers quickly occupy the market, because of its high efficiency, intelligent control and other advantages, so everyone is also concerned about how to maintain the air bearing blowers.
Correct maintenance can improve the working efficiency of equipment and prolong its life. The following small series will briefly introduce you:
1. Before starting up, it must be confirmed that the air pipe is unobstructed, and all valves must be fully opened. Check the pressure drop of the inlet filter when the blower is running. When the pressure drop of the inlet filter reaches 3Kpa, please clean or replace the inlet filter in time.
2. When there is special noise or vibration in the air bearing blower, please observe carefully to ensure that the blower is far away from dust and debris and inflammable and explosive substances.
3. Check the air inlet filter of the air bearing blower regularly every month. If necessary, please clean or replace it in time. It is recommended to clean or replace the air inlet filter regularly.
4. The personnel on duty patrol the fan every 4 hours, record all important parameters, and pay close attention to the running status of the blower.
5. Clean the health in the blower room every day to ensure that the blower is in a basically dust-free state, and wipe the blower body regularly to ensure that the machine body is clean.
6. Check the temperature of air bearing blower in summer to ensure that the inlet temperature does not exceed 60℃, the motor temperature does not exceed 170℃, and the inverter temperature does not exceed 67℃.