The direct drive high speed blower explorer's production process
1. arrange production according to the design drawings
2. under test
3. the explorer directly connects the split-type finished product of the high-speed blower
4. the explorer directly connects the integrated finished product of the high-speed blower
5. Sound suppressor (noise can be reduced by 20-25db)
6. in the process of delivery
▲ Performance curve of explorer's direct drive high-speed blower
▲ horizontal installation drawing of explorer's direct drive high-speed blower
▲ Advantages of direct drive high speed blower explorers:
1: higher efficiency (up to 85%) Under the same energy consumption and pressure, the air volume of Explorer Super blower is more than 30% higher than that of similar energy-saving high-speed centrifugal blowers.
2. Lower energy consumption The explorer-85's 7.5 kw pressure flow is equivalent to the Manvac AT-100' s 11 kw, which means that customers can save 25,000 degrees more electricity every year on the basis of the original energy saving. 3. Longer life It is directly driven by high-speed motor frequency converter, and has higher stability and longer service life without other wearing parts such as belt and tension wheel system.
3. Wider adaptability The volume and weight are only 50% of those of belt-driven series high-speed centrifugal blowers, making installation and transportation more convenient. European standard IE3 or IE4 permanent magnet high-efficiency motor can be selected. The special model can withstand the temperature of 200 degrees Celsius, and can still operate normally after inhaling water vapor.
4.The unparalleled control system The Explorer series of direct drivre high-speed blowers are equipped with a control system independently developed by Manvac which can check the running speed, frequency, voltage, current and temperature of the blower through the mobile APP; In addition, failure alarm and remote shutdown can be realized through APP, and the 24-hour running status of the blower is under control.